Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some updates

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:57 pm

I just updated the clan rules, RP guidelines, and the duties that go with each rank - if you have any suggestions, then fire away. The ranking structure is mostly an RP thing - it shouldn't get in the way of making this clan as democratic as possible. And there's no way we can possibly adhere to it now - we just don't have the numbers.

I just figured that we needed to streamline our rules and the nuts and bolts of our RP if we start recruiting more people. We've got a pretty stable base at this point, and I think that the time could be right for another recruitment drive. (I also reworked the "Why Join the ISB?" post in our recruitment section, and I'm thinking that any recruitment post we make on the Void forums could take a similar approach. Let me know what you think.)
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Comfort

Comfort

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 am

The updates to the clan roles section was badly needed. First time I read that, I just spent half an hour wondering wtf I'm actually allowed to do, lol Suspect
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 2:29 pm

Yeah, I can totally relate. Very Happy

Just let me know if you think it needs even more clarity.

And some great news...ISB just gained a new recruit! Charred, former Black Legionnaire and pirate, and a veritable whiz at pvp!

Seriously. This guy's awesome. You're gonna like him. Very Happy

Last edited by Warcow. on Mon Sep 21, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Comfort

Comfort

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:34 am

From the dark to the light he has turned. We shall embrace him as one of our own, and... wait a sec, this is no religious cult! Get back to your post, soldier, and stop trying to hug me!

I welcome Charred regardless of his heritage Smile
Back to top Go down
charred

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:44 am

thanks guys, i hope im gonna fit in here great Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some updates Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some updates   Some updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some updates
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: The Public Bar-
Jump to: