Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application: Warcow - Accepted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow

Application: Warcow - Accepted Empty
PostSubject: Application: Warcow - Accepted   Application: Warcow - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:03 am

- How long have you played on Void/Freelancer MP?

- What is your character names within the game?
Warcow, [X] W/\RCOW [X], and [T] Cow in a Can [T], plus a secret character or two... Wink

- Previous clans you have been in within Void Server.
ESF Very Happy

- Previous rank positions within those clans.
Galactic Mercenary, Alliance Delegate

- Void Forum user name (if registered)
Warcow

- Time Zone? (for example GMT)
US Eastern (GMT -5, I believe)

- Location? (Country)
The US

- RP experience?
Lots of stuff, mainly piracy and terrorism. I've never tried my hand at actually RP-ing a good guy mostly because the navy is more of a clan-based role. Let's face it - with few exceptions (ISB being one of these exceptions) none of the "good" clans actually RP.

- Extra skills? ( example: Grapical artwork, coding, modeling/ mod making)
Umm...nope. Maybe I could write an ISB theme song though... Very Happy

- Reasons for applying?
Well, few "good" clans actually RP at all, so seeing a clan heavily involved in an RP that isn't killing everything in sight sounded awesome. After spending lots of time as a pirate, I'd love to try out the other side of the law again. RP is one of my favorite parts of Freelancer, and ISB's looks like a really fun one. The Void really needs more "good" clans that are engaged in roleplay, and I'd feel guilty if I didn't do everything I could to help get this one established on the server.

- Do u have MSN or Xfire ?
Nope, but if you need me to get one of them, just let me know where to download it.
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Application: Warcow - Accepted   Application: Warcow - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 11:19 am

Welcome to the =|I.S.B|= old bro. All members have to start at the rank of Recruit because of the nature of our RP being High security.

The details on the rank of Recruit:

Quote :
Recruits are new players to the game and to the clan that are given a small test period of 1 - 7 days to prove that they have what it takes to move up into the Task Force. They do not receive any access to the forum security levels until the have been promoted. They are not taken on any of the Task Force operations but do help with minor incidents that the [TF] have to respond to.

Recruits are asked to use the character tags:
=|I.S.B|=Name[RC]

Welcome and feel free to make a character according to the details on recruit that i have provided.
You should also be informed that the =|I.S.B|= Task Force Sergeant is Headhunter and he will promote you when he deems u fit within the 7 day period depending on your ability to follow our RP, if he cant ill monitor ur progress,im sure u will do fine). (not ur pvp skills)

Welcome bro and i might take u up on that theme tune Very Happy
Ghosty
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Warcow

PostSubject: Re: Application: Warcow - Accepted   Application: Warcow - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 12:33 pm

Okay...I'm going to go set up that character. I'm on vacation in Vermont for most of next week, but I'll try my best with this RP when I'm around.

This is gonna be fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Application: Warcow - Accepted   Application: Warcow - Accepted I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:20 pm

Im aware of the fact RL can be tough on game play time so take as long as u need and ill stretch ur Recruit time for as long as it takes to reveiw u in this RP.
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application: Warcow - Accepted   Application: Warcow - Accepted I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application: Warcow - Accepted
Page 1 of 1