Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Okay, here goes...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 3:49 pm

First off, it's a real honor to take the reins of ISB. I honestly never expected to be here right now, typing this. I haven't done anything like leading a clan before, but I'll definitely try to do my best. This RP is just too awesome to let die, and it would really stink if it did. But anyway, there's a couple of things I wanted to get off my chest.

My philosophy is pretty much that, at the end of the day, we're here to have fun. If anyone has any suggestions about how to improve the clan RP, or any suggestions at all, don't hesitate. The chain of command exists more or less for RP purposes - this is going to be a really democratic clan. And my PM box is always open...if you have a question, problem, or concern, or just want to chat or vent, then go right ahead.

Maybe when the final curtain falls, the ISB will be up there in Void history as one of its greatest clans. But failing that, I'll settle for "just doing our thing" and having tons of fun together in the process. Very Happy

So who's still on board?
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:38 pm

Well, I'm still here. Hopefully, we'll be on at the same time at some point...

Which leads me on to a question I've been meaning to ask Ghosty: What ranks can recruit and which cannot? I can't find anywhere that details that particularly, you'd think it'd be a bit more prevelant lol
Back to top Go down
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:06 am

The way I understood it, the entire command team could recruit, but it's not like we have millions of people right now. At this point, I'd have no problem with anybody above the rank of recruit doing that (just let me know if you think it's a bad idea) since all the recruits have to be observed in action before they can be moved up to the Task Force, anyway.

Anyway, it's good to hear you're still on board...what time are you usually online? Maybe we could work something out.
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Alright, then I'm able to recruit. Goodie. For now, it should be kept this way, just so we can boost our numbers, but we will need to have only higher ranks doing that later on.

As for time... I think my time zone is +13 hours GMT. GMT should be the UK, then, lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:52 pm

One thing I'm worried about though, is that if we rush people through the testing period, we'll pick up some bad eggs in the process. But I figure that if we try to give recruits as many chances as possible to RP, we should be okay.

My time zone is -5 hours GMT, so we've got a little bit of time in between us. (Just a little... Wink ) I usually come online at about 20:00 - 21:00 GMT on weekdays, and I could be online whenever on Saturdays (Sundays are always packed).
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 1:51 am

Alright, since you're 17 hours behind, making 20:00-21:00 actually being 8-9pm around your parts, That would make it.... 2-3am on Sunday for me. Greeeat. Long nights for me Rolling Eyes

EDIT: Scratch that, it's 2-3am on Monday... well, I missed you by about 20hours now Laughing
Back to top Go down
DreamBinder

DreamBinder

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 8:41 am

im still with ya guys
but there is one thing i think is wierd and that's: why am i still recruit??
im online every day and never see anyone of the clan.
Back to top Go down
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 3:27 pm

Haha...sorry, DreamBinder...that's because we're spread all over the world like a (really) thin layer of butter. Very Happy

What time are you usually online? We could probably work something out fairly easily. It's really important that we see how you do in-game. It sounds like you've put in a lot of time already, so don't worry, I'm 100% sure you'll do fine.

And Comfort...actually, I'm on the East Coast of North America, and 20:00-21:00 GMT translates into 15:00-16:00 where I live...so I have a lot more flexibility. On Saturdays, I tend to wake up at around noon (I know, I'm lazy...I could wake up earlier if you needed me to... Very Happy ), and usually, I'm able to get online anytime between then and 11 or 12 at night. On a whim, I ran those through a time converter and figured out that it works out to be about 6:00 AM to 5:00 PM your time, the next day. Just let me know a time that works for you, and chances are I can be there.

Same goes for you, DreamBinder. Pick a time, and one of us will find you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 pm

Warcow wrote:
On Saturdays, I tend to wake up at around noon (I know, I'm lazy...I could wake up earlier if you needed me to... Very Happy Very Happy

That's when I wake every day! Laughing

Dreambinder wrote:
im still with ya guys
but there is one thing i think is wierd and that's: why am i still recruit??
im online every day and never see anyone of the clan.

I have seen you before, but I think you were afk, as you never answered any of my pm's Razz
Back to top Go down
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 1:45 pm

Comfort wrote:
That's when I wake every day! Laughing

Haha...you're off from school for the summer, aren't you? I've gotta say, I envy the Southern Hemisphere right now... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 10:58 pm

lol, I'd rather be in winter again... it rains less, and I don't sweat out half my bodyweight an hour.
Back to top Go down
DreamBinder

DreamBinder

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 am

heey there
here is my friggin late respond to when im online
i live in holland so thats +1 GMT if im right
most times im online from 15.00 till 22.30
thats 14.00 till 21.30 GMT

see ya in space
Back to top Go down
Warcow

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:41 pm

Okay, thanks m8, that helps out a lot.

See ya in space! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Okay, here goes... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Okay, here goes...   Okay, here goes... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, here goes...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: The Public Bar-
Jump to: