Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R] Empty
PostSubject: Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]   Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R] I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 11:38 am

Date of Starting : 4/18/09
Date of Removal:

Crimes Against the States
Mass Murder
Threatening National Security

I.S.B Command Provides permission for its Agents & Task Force members to Arrest EnragedCitzen For his crimes against the states of Liberty, Rheinland, Kusari, Bretonia & Europa. We supply them with the intelligence stored in 'The Core' to bring the criminals that we have named to justice.

All decisions taken by the I.S.B Task Force & Agents during the pursuit and arrest of these criminals should be considered decisions made in the heat of the moment. Any grievances should be submitted through the proper channels.

Agents are authorized to use any means necessary to arrest the target.
(NOTE: Only the character username mentioned is classed as the target. )

A member of the I.S.B. staff higher than the rank of Private must be present in making an arrest, and a member of staff with the rank of sergeant or higher must be present to order an execution.

Signed :
Inter-Galactic Security Bureau Director Carter Warren
(Warcow)
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Comfort

Comfort

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]   Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:17 am

Oh god, I just realised lol, serious error! EnragedCitizen is an alias of [Black_Legion]Warped, lol, and we already have a warrant out on his ass. Whoops Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]   Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R] I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:23 pm

It's all good - they're more or less two different characters, so having a warrant for each one seems legit to me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]   Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrest Warrant - [R]-EnragedCitizen-[R]
Page 1 of 1