Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Too freaking cool for words.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Too freaking cool for words. Empty
PostSubject: Too freaking cool for words.   Too freaking cool for words. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 9:49 pm

We watched this in English class a couple of weeks ago to start our unit on satire...and I finally managed to find it online.

You have to check this out - it's from The Onion, who basically do parody newscasts. About 75% of their stuff is pure win, and the other 25% is at least fifty percent win. The following vid most definitely falls into the former category.

I just found the following vid, too. Holy s*** - it reminded me a little too much of the church mission trip I went on two years ago. We went to an absolutely poverty-stricken Indian reservation, not knowing that the faith-based aid organizations working there were only offering assistance to those that converted to Christianity. More power to the Onion - the "conditional aid" crowd has had it coming since the dawn of time. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Comfort

Comfort

PostSubject: Re: Too freaking cool for words.   Too freaking cool for words. I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:21 pm

lol, these guys are always epic. Do see a few of these in history and english, though. And rofl at the scrolling news at the bottom - "Jazz at an end due to lack of public interest - final perfomance of this 90-year-old genre will be at the natural history museum on Friday" lol!
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Too freaking cool for words.   Too freaking cool for words. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:46 pm

Haha, yeah. The scrolling headlines always great. Sometimes I'll watch their vids twice just to get them all the second time through. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
charred

PostSubject: Re: Too freaking cool for words.   Too freaking cool for words. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:59 pm

lmao 'i had to eat my own fingers'

haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too freaking cool for words.   Too freaking cool for words. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too freaking cool for words.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: The Public Bar-
Jump to: