Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clan Rules (non RP Version)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Clan Rules (non RP Version) Empty
PostSubject: Clan Rules (non RP Version)   Clan Rules (non RP Version) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:12 am

Here are the ground rules for I.S.B. These aren't the RP regulations - those are right here, and are a little bit less binding than the ones below.

- Respect the Void Server Rules

- No swearing in system chat.

- Respect each other.

- NO cheating. If you're even thinking about doing it, you're in the wrong clan.

- Avoid "missile spamming" setups on your ship (If you have more than one missile launcher mounted, it's probably too much. NOTE: Torpedo Launchers and Cruise Disruptors are not counted as missile launchers for these purposes.)

- Treat other players with respect (although your RP is different it doesn't mean you can't be pleasant)

- No Multi-Clanning (except in special cases such as the AoF - but tell us about it first)

- During arrests or executions, only kill the target once, then clear out of there as quickly as you can. Don't attack any of his or her other characters in the name of I.S.B. We're here to add RP to the server, not harass other players.

- Use your best judgment in RP situations. If you're coming down hard on a smuggler, for example, and they start swearing at you or insulting your mother, chances are they don't get it, and won't get it, no matter how long you spend explaining your RP to them. If something like that happens, it's probably best if you back down.

- Buy a Police license for each one of your ISB-tagged ships. Members of the server staff have said that you don't necessarily need it, but it's only one credit, and it'll save you a lot of trouble from smart-alecky traders. It'll also help people get a general idea of what we're about with a simple cargo scan, even if they've never run into us before.

Also, try to play to your RP when in an I.S.B. tag. This means following the RP regulations in this section of the forums to the best of your ability. This is a tricky rule, especially because the Void isn't a 100% RP server. Stay in-character as much as possible, but once in awhile, other players will want to talk to you out of character. (Most of the time you can do this in private chat.) Other times, if you kill a target, or if they kill you, they'll want to stick around for a few pvps. If they want to, then let them - they'll respect you and this clan all the more for it - but only do it if they ask, and try not to stay there for too long. Chances are, once more people get to know us and our RP, this will turn into less of an issue. Just use your best judgment, and you'll be fine.

But we assume that you're here in for the role play in the first place, so hopefully this shouldn't be a problem.

PLEASE NOTE: IF WE RECEIVE ANY COMPLAINTS REGARDING YOUR IN-GAME CONDUCT, BE PREPARED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF. YOU WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE IF YOU HAVE TAKEN THE CLAN'S ROLEPLAY TOO FAR OR HARASSED ANOTHER PLAYER.

Last edited by Warcow. on Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules (non RP Version)   Clan Rules (non RP Version) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:37 am

Unfortuntely i ran into a mess without thinking over the fact of other characters and how players like to set their characters apart. Although i state here no to make the mistake i have i also urge not to argue if u do, u get alot of herassment from it and at the end of the day we as a clan and u as a player are not to blame for the little practice of RP within the server and so the lack of knowledge of it by most players.

Fly safe out there. Its a dangerous place.
Ghosty
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules (non RP Version)   Clan Rules (non RP Version) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Edited 9/19/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clan Rules (non RP Version)   Clan Rules (non RP Version) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1