Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Task Force

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

The Task Force Empty
PostSubject: The Task Force   The Task Force I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 10:14 am

The Task Force, or the TF, is like the I.S.B.'s SWAT team - while the Core might assign operations, the members of the Task Force are the people who actually carry them out. Their leader is the Sergeant Major, and he looks after all the members of the ranks of Sergeant and under. They are his soldiers, and he promotes, disciplines and orders his troops under the authority of the I.S.B Command team and core staff.

They are used for attacks and to arrest suspects that we believe to be involved in organized crime. They play the vital role of enforcing the law and helping agents when not on [TF] duties set by the Sergeant Major.

All troops in =|I.S.B|= tags must follow the clan RP rules and focus on RP when in their tags.
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com

The Task Force
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: ISB Information Centre-
Jump to: