Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus Empty
PostSubject: Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus   Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 am

Inter Galactic Security Bureau Arrest Warrant

Date of Starting :23/12/08
Date of Removal:

Crimes against the states
Mass Murder of I.S.B Agents & Task Force Soldiers

I.S.B Command Provide permission for its Agents & Task Force members to Arrest [Black_Legion]Zeus For his crimes to the states of Liberty, Rhienland, Kusari, Bretonia & Europia. We supply them with the means and needs provided by the intel stored in 'The Core' to bring the criminals that we have named to be brung to justice as their is no where the arm of justice cannot reach with the Inter Galactic Security Bureau at its finger tips.

We acknoledge and allow decisions taken on the operations of the I.S.B [TF] & Agents to be reflected as decisions made in the spare of the moment and so take all critisim for the operations directly to the I.S.B command by allowing these strikes to happen.

We acknolodge that any method needed shoudl be taken to arrest the target and that only the character username mentioned is classed as the target.

The I.S.B also enforces that a member of staff higher than the rank of Private must be present in making an arrest and that a member of staff from a sergeant or higher must be present to order an execution.

Signed : DarkGhost (Director)
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
DreamBinder

DreamBinder

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus   Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:45 am

At 1 Februari 2009 [Black_Legion]Zeus has been taken out by [-CDF-]>PVT<BlackPearl
under supervision of =|I.S.B.|=Dream
Proof of this action can be found in this thread in the form of ScreenShots

yours sincerly,

=|I.S.B.|=Dream
Back to top Go down
[-CDF-]Captain McViper

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus   Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 11:56 am

Thank u Dream these are the Two SS which proove i killed Zeus
Will do the same for all other warrants i'm sure Wink
jocolor santa

Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus Screen14bl6.th

Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus Screen15ux5.th

Regards

Captain Titan McViper on His Dreadnought Black Pearl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus   Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arrest Warrant - [Black_Legion]Zeus
Page 1 of 1