Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arrest Warrant - -=REAVERS=-Manticore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Arrest Warrant - -=REAVERS=-Manticore Empty
PostSubject: Arrest Warrant - -=REAVERS=-Manticore   Arrest Warrant - -=REAVERS=-Manticore I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2008 2:45 am

Inter Galactic Security Bureau Arrest Warrant

Date of Starting: 26/12/08
Date of Removal:

Crimes Against the States
Joining and Aiding in an illegal organization
Recruiting members for illegal activities
Destruction of state property
Spying on state security officials

I.S.B Command Provide permission for its Agents & Task Force members to Arrest -=REAVERS=-Manticore For his crimes against the states of Liberty, Rhienland, Kusari, Bretonia & Europia. We supply them with the means and needs provided by the intel stored in 'The Core' to bring the criminals that we have named to be brung to justice as their is no where the arm of justice cannot reach with the Inter Galactic Security Bureau at its finger tips.

We acknoledge and allow decisions taken on the operations of the I.S.B [TF] & Agents to be reflected as decisions made in the spare of the moment and so take all critisim for the operations directly to the I.S.B command by allowing these strikes to happen.

We acknolodge that any method needed shoudl be taken to arrest the target and that only the character username mentioned is classed as the target.

The I.S.B also enforces that a member of staff higher than the rank of Private must be present in making an arrest and that a member of staff from a sergeant or higher must be present to order an execution.

Signed : DarkGhost (Director)
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com

Arrest Warrant - -=REAVERS=-Manticore
Page 1 of 1