Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISB Allied Defence

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comfort

Comfort

ISB Allied Defence Empty
PostSubject: ISB Allied Defence   ISB Allied Defence I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:25 am

In Alexandria today, a small team of ISB and 4S Squad peacekeepers - with an extra man on the outside, SR-71:Blackbird - were ruthlessly attacked and eliminated by members of the -=Reavers=- and a Rogue. Without proper backup, we're sorry to say, the defenders were gunned down in an instant.

Fortunately the fight was soon begun again, and taken right back to the enemy. The Reavers and that one Rogue were countered for a very short while, but our ratio of fighters to battleships was our eventual downfall. The Battleships were torn apart by the much more manouverable Anubis Mk2 VHF's, althought this doesn't mean we didn't have limited defensive success. Kudos to the 4S member Predator, who never missed a beat.

Here are some pictures of before and after the carnage, although it is still unclear who took them. There were several Traders and Freelancers passing through before the attacks began, but they learnt to avoid after it started.

ISB Allied Defence Screen541

ISB Allied Defence Screen542

It wasn't a total loss in the end, mostly because I didn't have to draw this out, as I was disconnected for lagging. Damn living on the opposite side of the world from the drivers, damn it!
Back to top Go down
Warcow

ISB Allied Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISB Allied Defence   ISB Allied Defence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:42 pm

The Core has received this intelligence, and the attackers have been uploaded to the mainframe.

Shoot to kill orders against the aggressors are now in effect. Full mission profile can be found here.

This will not go unpunished.

[OORP/]
Can't believe I missed that one...it looked like fun! Guess I have to start waking up earlier... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

ISB Allied Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISB Allied Defence   ISB Allied Defence I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:41 pm

We will track them down and hit them right where it hurts most, sir.

[OORP]
Yeah, it was very fun - even more fun last night when I killed Madness right back... but I was in my AoF charac, lol, so it doesn't count XD
[/OORP]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ISB Allied Defence Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISB Allied Defence   ISB Allied Defence I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISB Allied Defence
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: Public News-
Jump to: