Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Europan Crackdown - Phase One

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow

Europan Crackdown - Phase One Empty
PostSubject: Europan Crackdown - Phase One   Europan Crackdown - Phase One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 4:19 pm

In response to the growing rate of crime in Europa, I.S.B. operatives have moved on a fortified pirate base near planet Selucia in the Babylonia System. It has been known for some time that several such bases exist in the region, and have been utilized by both pirates and other unlawful factions as jumping off points for strikes against targets within the system.

The bases defenses were neutralized by a fighter wing, and the station was torpedoed. Members of the strike force took the following captures.

Europan Crackdown - Phase One Raid12

Europan Crackdown - Phase One Raid17

Europan Crackdown - Phase One Raid19

This is the first in a series of raids against pirate bases in Europa. Reconnaissance teams have determined the location of the remaining targets, and the Task Force is poised for another strike. Piracy will no longer be tolerated in Sirius. We will find you.

- I.S.B. Director Carter Warren

Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

Europan Crackdown - Phase One Empty
PostSubject: Re: Europan Crackdown - Phase One   Europan Crackdown - Phase One I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 9:50 pm

Well done, Director. We really must get you more men to carry out this plan...
Back to top Go down

Europan Crackdown - Phase One
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: Public News-
Jump to: