Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging Out - The ISB way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Comfort

Comfort

Hanging Out - The ISB way Empty
PostSubject: Hanging Out - The ISB way   Hanging Out - The ISB way I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:17 am

--Sargun Base, Babylonia System.

Hanging Out - The ISB way Screen648

Due to a recent lack of criminals in the Void, most ISB agents have been reduced to trawling for drunken fighters in the rather unkempt bars of Babylonia. Partly this is a feel for the need to get some law enforced around these parts; some of it is about trying to get some money to pay for their keep; some of it is to occasionally do some shady deals; and partly, it's just for the thrill of fighting half-drunk.

Yes, it is sad - well, at least to the ISB themselves. Fortunately, fighting does still take place, if sparingly. There has been a chase witnessed through Bremen, by a land-lubbing Trader/Farmer.
"I was just flying in the upper atmosphere when this YMER came past. He looked a little uncontrolled, but I doubted he meant it. Those damn YMER are never caught unawares. Anyway, then comes this ISB agent following him down, and as he gets withing firing range, the YMER turns about and blasts his right stabiliser off! He went spinning down for about 20,000 feet, I'd say, and stabilised enough for a crash landing just before he slammed into the ground. Lucky break for him the YMER was gone by then."

So, all ISB left, we're hanging about at Sargun. Meet you there, and we'll beat up some drunk Europa Navy and do some deals with the occasional Junker. All good, just stay away from the YMER. The Norse aren't very kind to coppers.

Hanging Out - The ISB way Screen643
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

Hanging Out - The ISB way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging Out - The ISB way   Hanging Out - The ISB way I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:33 am

Haha...nice.

Aaah...how the mighty have fallen. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com

Hanging Out - The ISB way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|= :: =|I.S.B|= - Public Sector :: Public News-
Jump to: