Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ISB - change of command

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

ISB - change of command Empty
PostSubject: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:50 am

Well gents, unforunately i have decide to leave the server as its a waste of my effort and of all players who attempt to keep it afloat whilst FL is dieing & discovery is doing so well.

players like BL seem to like to help it sink yet the admins are blind so unfortunately i dont intend to waste my time building on RP or on Void to actually acheive nothign but bull shit.

apologys for the languge but its what void has turned into. to be honest when i joined Void i made some of the best m8s through alliances and through ingame experiences and ive been on every side of the bloody pot and to be honest no one can question wether u fight in huge battles or not anymore becuase at the end of the day i fought with a small group that was us vs everyone else all the time so they can f off...

im going to support with my 2 m8s that formed VLF , Existenz and Titan to build up a AoF branch on Disco RP and i know it will do well ebcuase Disco aint got a community that attacks each other verbally every dam bloody time they can.

Voids got crap so basiclly Warcow is taking command of ISB because hes really good at what he does. do well gents, becuase Void isnt worthy of an RP as good as this in my veiw and u guys are good to follow it here.

my contact details as usual are:
pieman35 - Xfire
darkghost.void@yahoo.co.uk - MSN

thanks for the good couple of weeks gents and do me a favor and take care out there. whatever u do dont turn into 1 of these so called RP clans that stick an RP post on the portal of their site and leave it at that.

Ghosty
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Zeus

PostSubject: Re: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:03 am

DarkGhost wrote:
players like BL seem to like to help it sink

I resent that.

DarkGhost wrote:
yet the admins are blind

To a certain extent I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
Comfort

Comfort

PostSubject: Re: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:43 pm

You'll get over it. Trust me, I usually get bored with FL every couple of months and don't come on for a while. Same principle for the Void.

But, either way, it is sad to see you go. Hopefully you do well with the AoF in Discovery. Too bad you do think of Black Legion in that way. They aren't out to sink everyone, it's just the tweenage Warhammer 40,000 noobs that join them. Not that Warhammer 40,000 sucks, it really doesn't, but only immature people are really obessesed with it enought to join a clan formed around the Chaos Legions, unfortunately.

And a poem? lol!

Admins are blind,
Navy is true,
Pirates are troublemakers,
What about you?
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 2:56 am

Navys a load of crap aswell. i just mentioned Bl becuase it cant keep the lead short on Shonensan who in my veiw should have been banned months ago becuase hes actually a peice of B$ himself and only interested in himself which explains his retarded attitude all the time.
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
Comfort

Comfort

PostSubject: Re: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 5:06 am

How about:

Admins are blind,
Navy is too,
Pirates are troublemakers,
what about you?

lol, I see anger in the pale face of yours. Best be off before you go poltergeist on me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISB - change of command   ISB - change of command I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISB - change of command
Page 1 of 1