Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inter Galactic Security Bureau =|I.S.B|=

Freelancer Void Server Clan - Inter Galactic Security Bureau

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Comfort

Comfort

Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Empty
PostSubject: Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand   Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:53 am

A few nights ago, me and Dreambinder decided to go a'Reaver huntin'. There was a bit of an annoyance in Omicron Alpha, so we went to check it out. We got there, and debris surrounded the jump hole. There had been nought but pure carnage wrought there. I tractored in the cargo, and began to type out an arrest warrant. Needless to say, I was gunned down before I could finish the first sentence. Dreambinder didn't last much longer than I. And, to add insult to injury, I was sent right back to Nomad 1. I don't know how I got there either.

A few jumps later, I was returned to Alexandrian space, and began my long journey back to the trade lanes to search for our lost Reaver, who had by this time gotten himself into Alexandria as well. My first dock was at Demosthenes, and, to my satisfaction, the Reaver was only just down the trade lane at Barsine.

There began a... well, not so heroic as it was just plain fun, battle. Through the course of it, the Reaver waged an impressive battle on us, and we had a hard time killing him in his Titanium Crusher, but the Anubis won the day in the end. He killed us, we killed him. Hard to remember who drew first blood, but it might have been me.. never know Wink

But there was a sting in the tail of this story. A Dreambinder-style sting. This screen will tell it all:

Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Screen789

The text says it all, doesn't it? Anyway, after this debacle, there were still many fights left to... fight. It was good, but eventually the Reaver had to leave, although only after we killed him once more. You may be slightly embarrassed to hear this, but... it took us at least 6 tries. I'm so sorry...

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted, but here's some screens:

Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Screen787
Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Screen795
Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Screen788

Oh, and, umm, one more thing... I missed Brigand, again!
Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand Screen785
Back to top Go down
Warcow.
Admin
Warcow.

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand   Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:26 am

By the way... Haha...you WOULD do that, wouldn't you, DreamBinder? Do we have to start investigating you or something? Very Happy

Sounds like fun...wish I could have been there. Though my Conqueror is caked in rust and covered with cobwebs and probably wouldn't perform too well in a fight. Good news is that my two biggest RL time vacuums, the play and the AP US History test, are both over now as of today, so I think I might be able to start getting my butt in-game a heck of a lot more often.
Back to top Go down
https://void-isb.forumotion.com
DreamBinder

DreamBinder

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand   Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 12:11 pm

.....*cough**cough**......defect missile launcher ......*cough**cough*.....xD
but is was one heck of a nice battle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand   Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reavers and Traitors, hand in hand
Page 1 of 1